You've Tried It All! You've Consider Weight Loss Surgery, What Is Stopping You?
Are you tired, exhausted, discouraged and maybe even depressed from the years you’ve spent trying to lose weight? You’ve tried the fad diets that you read about that guarantee quick results and a healthier lifestyle! You’ve exercised over and over again, trying different workouts or routines. The diet pills ramped up your weight loss, but you eventually plateaued.
The things you are trying are NOT setting you up for long-term success. Let us take a stab at what your results so far have shown:
- You lose some weight but always gain it back! You may even gain more than you lost.
- You gain momentum, and then lose steam!
- It just doesn’t work, no matter how committed you are.
Even though you may be feeling burnt out, you aren’t done! You want weight loss success and you are willing to try anything. Maybe you’ve considered weight loss surgery but always had one (or more) of these reasons stopping you:
- What will people think of me if I have Weight Loss Surgery? Don’t be ashamed or have too much pride to have the surgery, millions have it every year and their lives dramatically change.
- Surgery seems scary! Don’t be scared! Understand the risks associated and how you can set yourself up for success. Check out our blog on “The Risks and 5 Reasons Why They Shouldn’t Stop You!” for more information!
- Where do I even start? Schedule a FREE consultation with Dr. Carter. There you will discuss your weight loss goals and he can explain the options that would be best for YOU!
- I can’t afford it! We understand that weight loss surgery can be expensive, but can you put a price on your overall health? We’ve partnered with Prosper Healthcare Lending to give you financial options to make your dream a reality.
Are you READY? SET up a consultation today and GO for your dreams!